Rob has spent the past two decades providing leading edge psychotherapy support in various roles throughout the GTA. His therapeutic approach is heavily influenced by Narrative and Person-Centred Therapy, meaning that his primary goal is to help clients ask, and answer, the Why? question.
- Why do I feel so anxious?
- Why am I unhappy with my life?
- Why are my thoughts so scattered?
- Why can’t I make relationships work?
- Why can’t I just be content?
- Why am I afraid of being vulnerable?
- Why do I allow others to treat me badly?
- Why do I abuse drugs, food, or alcohol?
- Why do I have trouble loving and accepting myself?
Rob approaches each session with an air of wisdom and compassion, drawing upon his educational background and lived experience to support clients in breaking through roadblocks they once thought insurmountable.
Rob is currently offering virtual sessions for individuals ages 16 and up with specific interest in the areas of: identity development (with a focus on high achievers); burnout recovery; navigating life transitions (with a specific emphasis on career concerns); and addressing questions of purpose and contentment.
Rob is a Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), has been married for over twenty years and has four children. You can learn more about him and the specific approaches he uses by checking out his practice website at www.whiteboardcounselling.com.
Narrative Therapy; Person-Centered Therapy; Motivational Interviewing.
Individual counselling for high achievers or anyone seeking a greater awareness of self.
$175/session (plus HST).