Our Chiropractor, Dr. Riar, provides low force chiropractic adjustments to the spine via hand, device, or table to correct and restore proper motion and function of the subluxated vertebrae.
Subluxations occur when there is a dysfunction within the joint causing pain, inflammation, decreased range of motion, and other related symptoms. This can occur to physical trauma, emotional trauma, poor nutrition, poor posture and more. Chiropractic care is a safe, non-invasive, natural approach to overall health and wellness for all ages and focuses on enhancing the brain-body connection via the nervous system. She offers Thompson Drop table technique, Activator technique and Chiropractic biophysics technique. She focuses on looking for the root of the issue rather than focusing on the symptoms. The treatment is personalized to the patient with therapeutic techniques that best fit them with lifestyle advice to optimize overall nervous system function and health and wellness.
Book Online Now!
- Restore normal motion and function to the joints of the spine and related structures
- Relieves muscular tension
- Relief of pregnancy related back pain
- Improve posture
- Correction of gait and foot related issues
- Improve flexability
- Enhance athletic performance
- Improve occurrence and duration of headaches
- Improve lung capacity and ease of breathing
- Increase mental clarity
- Improve sleeping patterns
- Help relieve neuromusculoskeletal system pain
- Reduce sciatica pain