We pride ourselves on being very data-driven, medically supervised & naturally focused in order to provide you with the fasted and most targeted results. Finally, a program that stops the guess-work and actually focuses on the real root of your health issues.
Here’s a list of the most common lab testing that we provide, all of which are included in our GAT Protocol: Gut-Adrenal-Thyroid.
- IgG Food Sensitivity Testing (120 to 200 food antigens)
- Electrodermal Food Sensitivity Screening
- Organic Acids Metabolism Urine Test
- Complete DUTCH Hormone Testing (Cortisol, Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA)
- CHI Urine Hormone Test
- Complete Thyroid Blood Panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Anti-TPO, Anti-TG and Reverse T3)
- GI MAP Diagnostic Stool Test (Measures all markers of GI Function, Good bacteria levels, opportunistic bacteria levels, pathogenic viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus, dysbiosis)
- Live Blood Analysis
- 2-Hour Insulin-Glucose Challenge Blood Work
- Routine Blood Work (Almost all labs that can be run through Life Labs or Dynacare)
We have also had a lot of success claiming these lab tests through most extended health insurance plans.
Naturopathic consultations are classified under private medicine are NOT covered by OHIP. Most patient will pay out of pocket for our services or try to get as much covered through their extended health insurance plans.
We ask you start with an initial visit (60-75min) which is $200 and automatically includes enrolment into our MAXIMized Health Method online program ($300 value)*.
If you’d like to meet our team first, we do offer FREE Meet & Greets both in-office and virtually.
We are covered by most extended health insurance plans (Manulife, Sun Life, Canada Life, Blue Cross, Green Shield, Industrial Alliance, Empire Life, etc.).
We are also set up for direct billing.
Before investing, please do call your insurance plan to find out your annual coverage and inquire if “Diagnostic Testing” is also covered.
Our consultations can be claimed under “Naturopathic Consultations”